Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Faves From The Giuseppe Zanotti Fall 2013 Collection

One of my main goals for this year is to get my fashion sense back. I've had some tough times the past couple of years so I fell off fashion wise mainly because I couldn't afford to shop.
Now that I have steady income again I have been shopping and rebuilding my wardrobe. I look at tons of fashion blogs and follow some amazing plus size divas on Instagram (FOLLOW ME ON IG!) so I can keep up with what's hot.
I was scrolling through Baller Alert and saw the sneak peak they posted of the Fall 2013 shoe collection by Giuseppe Zanotti. I have no idea when I'll actually purchase a pair of Giuseppe's but I know I will on day. *Fingers crossed* So, I'm doing a little browsing in the mean time. The top pair are my favorites. Which one is yours?

I could definitely see myself wearing these with a cute outfit for Fourth of July.


My least favorite...

No comments:

Post a Comment