Saturday, May 5, 2012

*Covers eyes* I've Never Read any of 'The Prada Plan' Books...

The Prada Plan 3 available February 2013

Ashley Antoinette is probably my favorite author right now. I am just now getting a chance to say this because I've read a whopping two books by her. I know you just screwed your face up and said something like "She supposed to be a urban fiction author and she ain't read but two books by her?!" And to that I hang my head in shame and say yes. When hot authors like Ashley & JaQuavis, K'wan, and KiKi Swinson hit the streets I was in the streets myself. The last thing on my mind was reading books.
With the announcement of The Prada Plan 3 being released it made me realize that I haven't read the first two. I have asked around and learned very quickly that this is a series that I just have to get my hands on.

Have you read any of the Prada series?
What do you think of Ashley Antoinette's body of work as a whole?

No comments:

Post a Comment